last updated december 11 ,2015
What information do we collect?
We think your privacy is extremely important but we do collect some information from you when you do certain things on our site, like register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. This is normal. You may, however, visit our site anonymously if you choose.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us be more personal when we engage with you. That way we can better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We’re always trying to make things better around here, and your information and feedback really helps us to do this.
- To improve customer service. We want to be able to call you by your name like friendly people do. Your information helps us to get to know you a little better so we can more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Makes sense, right?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
No, we didn’t hire “the Napster” to protect your information, but we do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. You’re welcome.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We’re PCS compliant, too.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We know online privacy is important to you, so in order to respect that, we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies:
- We adhere to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy, so we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.