Social High Rise is a team of creative, service-driven, marketing experts who provide social media management and online customer service for restaurants. We partner with restaurant owners and operators to delight their customers online — outside of the walls of their restaurant.
We believe the purpose of social media is to showcase your restaurant’s unique personality while strengthening relationships with your local community and customers. Your restaurant’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts should inspire new business and motivate your regular guests to share their positive experiences with their friends. We believe your Yelp, Google, and TripAdvisor reviews provide opportunities to extend the same outstanding service you deliver in-house.
We’ll Take It Off Your Plate!
Look, we get it. We worked in the restaurant industry as servers, and bartenders for years. You’re slammed. You’re putting out fires all day long in-house and the last thing you have time for is planning social media campaigns, posting consistent and engaging Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts, and responding promptly to customer questions posted to each social media platform. You know it’s important, but it’s difficult to find the time (or words!) to sit down and craft thoughtful responses to each customer who writes Yelp, Google, and TripAdvisor reviews. Our team at Social High Rise will take it all off your plate so you don’t have to think about it.
What We Do
- Social Menu
- Online Customer Service, and More!
Why You Need Us
The team at Social High Rise rocks! We are experts in the field of social media marketing specifically for restaurants, and we approach every interaction online as an opportunity to provide outstanding customer service while bringing in new or repeat business. We have experience working in the restaurant industry, so we understand the needs of our clients. When you partner with Social High Rise, you will have an unparalleled relationship with an individual account manager who is easy to get in touch with and will lead the charge to optimize your restaurant’s social media in the best way possible. And the icing on the cake: we’re extremely affordable.
Compelling Statistics about Social Media for Restaurants
- Three out of four customers (72%) have used Facebook to make restaurant or retail decisions, based on comments and images that have been shared by other users. (source)
- Star ratings matter. Harvard Business School researcher Michael Luca found that a 1-star improvement on Yelp translated to anywhere from a 5 to 9 percent swing on revenues. (source)
- Retailers and restaurants are the most engaging industries on Twitter. (source)
- Out of all brand mentions on Twitter, food and drink brands are mentioned the most with 32% share of tweets. (source)
- Instagram food and restaurant photos have become so popular, some restaurants are now designing decor and dishes specifically for loyal Instagram customers. (source)